- Ideal for storing garlic
- Holes promote air circulation to prevent mold
- Handcrafted in Poland in a small studio
Are you looking for a way to store garlic that is not only functional but also looks great on your countertop? This hand crafted, glazed garlic keeper does just that! Our Rustic line of crocks are all handmade in a small ceramic studio in Poland. The glaze on these crocks is not as smooth or refined. The style of these crocks remind us of rustic, medieval pottery - that old-world style that we love. The glaze color on the Rustic crocks is a medium to dark muddy brown.
Because these crocks are handmade in a small studio, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks.
This crock provides the ideal environment for keeping your garlic fresh longer. The holes in the crock allow air circulation to maintain the correct level of humidity inside. This crock is great for storing several heads of garlic right on your countertop!
Dimensions: 6" Diameter x 6.5" Tall
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
- 10 Liter (2.6 Gallons) or 6 Liter (1.6 gallons) Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock -...
- 3 Liter or 4 Liter (.8 or 1 gallons) Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features...
- 3 Liter (.8 gallons) Glazed Ceramic Crock with Rumtopf design - Features a waterseal airlock -...
$62.00 $48.00 - Sold Out
Are you looking for an unbeatable price on a fermenting crock, but don't care if...