- 10 Liter (2.6 Gallons), 8 Liter (2.1 gal) or 6 Liter (1.6 gallons) Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock
- Features a waterseal airlock, includes stone weight
- Now comes with Luna Glass Crock Weights!
- Handcrafted in Poland, Lead-free glaze
- Handmade in a small studio
Please note: We are currently out of stock of 10L Rustic Crocks. We expect to have more in June 2017.Are you looking for an affordable handcrafted fermenting crock? Our Rustic line of fermentation crocks are all handmade in a small ceramic studio in Poland. The glaze on these crocks is not as smooth or refined but they still ferment just the same! The style of these crocks remind us of rustic, medieval pottery - that old-world style that we love. The glaze color on the Rustic crocks is a medium-light muddy brown with a hint of red. The Rustic Line of crocks are the heaviest crocks we offer - with thick walls to help prevent temperature fluctuations.
As with all of our crocks, the Rustic crocks have a lead free glaze. These crocks also feature an water seal airlock which allows the gases created during fermenting to escape, but prevent mold or bacteria from entering the crock. The airlock on the 8L Rustic crocks has a 2" deep water well, meaning you won't have to refill it as often.
Because these crocks are handmade in a small studio, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks.
We are offering this crock in a 10L, 8L and 6L size. The three sizes have the same diameter, the larger sizes are just a few inches taller. All sizes of this crock include a pair of Luna Glass Crock Weights for keeping your veggies below the brine.
This is a Stone Creek Trading exclusive item, we promise you won't find it anywhere else. Because these are made in a small ceramic studio, we can only get a few at a time. So if you want one, be sure to order now!
Dimensions: 10 Liter - 10.5" x 10.5" x 13"
8 Liter - 10.5" x 10.5" x 11.5"
6 Liter - 10.5" x 10.5" x 8"
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
Please note: Fermenting crocks cannot be delivered to a PO box. If you order a Fermenting Crock, please provide a street address for delivery.
- 2.5 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features a waterseal airlock- Comes with Luna Glass Crock...
- Non-Porous Glass Weights for Fermenting Crocks- Upgraded alternative to traditional porous ceramic weights- Won't...
- 2.5 Liter, 5 Liter or 6 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features a waterseal...
- Great for Slaw and Sauerkraut - Terrific for filling a Fermenting Crock ...