- Ideal for storing garlic
- Holes promote air circulation to prevent mold
- Storing in a dark crock discourages sprouting
- Handcrafted in Poland in a small studio
Are you looking for a way to store garlic that is not only functional but also looks great on your countertop? This hand crafted, glazed garlic keeper does just that!
This unique glazed ceramic fermenting crock is hand made in a small workshop in the Tatra mountains of southern Poland. The hand applied glaze is a beautiful translucent green color, and the decorative carved designs on the surface are also done by hand. This is a Stone Creek Trading exclusive item, we promise you won't find it anywhere else.
Because these crocks are handmade in a small studio, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks.
You can choose between a Small .6L size which holds 3-4 average heads of garlic, or a Large 1L size which holds 5-8 average heads of garlic.
This crock provides the ideal environment for keeping your garlic fresh longer. The holes in the crock allow air circulation to maintain the correct level of humidity inside. This crock is great for storing garlic right on your countertop!
Dimensions: Small - .6 Liter, 5" Diameter x 5" Tall
Large - 1 Liter, 5" Diameter x 6.5" Tall
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
- 2.5 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features a waterseal airlock- Comes with Luna Glass Crock...
- 2 Liter (.5 gal) or 3 Liter (.8 gal) Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features...
A fermenting crock is even better when you have lots of recipes to fill it...
- 2 Liter (.5 gal) or 3 Liter (.8 gal) Green Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock-...