- 2 Liter, 3 Liter or 4 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock
- Features a waterseal airlock
- 4L & 3L come with Luna Glass Crock Weights, 2L now comes with weights
- Handcrafted in Poland by Boleslawiec, Lead-free and cadmium-free glaze
- Features often requested Cream colored glaze
If you love fermenting, but want something besides the typical brown fermenting crock, this one's for you! Based on customer requests, these cream colored fermentation crocks are sure to be a hit. And the smaller sizes mean you can experiment with different recipes while still taking advantage of the airlock water seal and glass weights.
These cream colored crocks are made by Boleslawiec, the most popular producer of fermenting crocks in Poland. Boleslawiec has been making fermentation pots for over 100 years, so they know what they are doing! The lead-free and cadmium-free glaze is smooth, with a sand like speckling of cream tones.
Like all of our fermenting pots, these small crocks features a water seal that allows gases to escape while preventing any mold from entering. The 4L size comes with our 6.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights while the 3L comes with the 5.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights and the 2.5L size now comes with our new 4.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights.
Because these crocks are handmade, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks.
So what are you waiting for? Grab one of these cute little cream colored crock today and get started fermenting!
Dimensions: 2 Liter (.5 gal) - 6" Diameter x 8" Tall
3 Liter (.8 gal) - 7.5" Diameter x 9" Tall
4 Liter (1 gal) - 8.5" Diameter x 10" Tall
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
Please note: Fermenting crocks cannot be delivered to a PO box. If you order a Fermenting Crock, please provide a street address for delivery.
Luna Glass Crock Weights are protected by Patents D812,426 and 10,034,483 B2
- 2.5 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features a waterseal airlock- Comes with Luna Glass Crock...
- Non-Porous Glass Weights for Fermenting Crocks- Upgraded alternative to traditional porous ceramic weights- Won't...
- Great for Slaw and Sauerkraut - Terrific for filling a Fermenting Crock ...
We love finding ways to add Polish traditional elements into our holiday décor. Our hand painted...