- 5 Liter (1.3 gallons) or 10 liter (2.6 gallons) Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock
- Features a waterseal airlock, includes stone weight
- Now comes with Luna Glass Crock Weights!
- Handcrafted in Poland, Lead-free glaze
- Handmade in a small studio
Are you looking for an affordable handcrafted fermenting crock? Our Rustic line of fermentation crocks are all handmade in a small ceramic studio in Poland. The glaze on these crocks is not as smooth or refined but they still ferment just the same! The style of these crocks remind us of rustic, medieval pottery - that old-world style that we love. The glaze color on the Rustic crocks is a medium-light muddy brown with a hint of red. The Rustic Line of crocks are the heaviest crocks we offer - with thick walls to help prevent temperature fluctuations.
As with all of our crocks, the Rustic crocks have a lead free glaze. These crocks also feature an water seal airlock which allows the gases created during fermenting to escape, but prevent mold or bacteria from entering the crock.
Because these crocks are handmade in a small studio, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks.
The Rustic Brown Diamond crock has a unique raised diamond design around the sides. The smaller 5L size makes it easier to move around and fits great on your countertop. It's perfect for experimenting with small batches or for storing and serving your pickles! The 10L size will make a large batch if your favorite recipe. This crock includes a pair of Luna Glass Crock Weights for keeping your veggies below the brine.
This is a Stone Creek Trading exclusive item, we promise you won't find it anywhere else. Because these are made in a small ceramic studio, we can only get a few at a time. So if you want one, be sure to order now!
Dimensions: 5 Liter - 8" x 8" x 11", 10 Liter - 11.5" x 11.5" x 14"
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
Please note: Fermenting crocks cannot be delivered to a PO box. If you order a Fermenting Crock, please provide a street address for delivery.
- 3 Liter or 4 Liter (.8 or 1 gallons) Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features...
- 10 Liter (2.6 Gallons), 8 Liter (2.1 gal) or 6 Liter (1.6 gallons) Glazed...
- 5 Liter (1.3 gallons) or 10 liter (2.6 gallons) Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features...
- Ideal for storing garlic- Holes promote air circulation to prevent mold- Handcrafted in Poland...