- 2 Liter (.5 gal) or 3 Liter (.8 gal) Green Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock
- Features a waterseal airlock
- Includes our exclusive non-porous Luna Glass Crock Weights
- Handcrafted in Poland, Lead-free and cadmium-free glaze
- Decorative crock in popular Green color
This unique glazed ceramic fermenting crock is hand made in a small workshop in the Tatra mountains of southern Poland. The hand applied glaze is a beautiful translucent green color, and the decorative carved designs on the surface are also done by hand. This crock is also available in a cream glaze here. This is a Stone Creek Trading exclusive item, we promise you won't find it anywhere else.
This small fermenting pot, like all of our fermenting pots, features a water seal that allows gases to escape while preventing any mold from forming. These crocks come with the 5.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights.
These small fermenting crocks are great for those who are just getting started with fermenting or for those looking for a unique fermenting vessel. The smaller size is more appropriate for kimchi, beets, or sauerkraut.
Because these crocks are handmade, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks.
All you need to add is water, salt and your vegetables of choice, and you are only weeks away from a pro-biotic rich, lacto-fermented superfood!
Dimensions: 3 Liter (.8 gallons) - 8" Diameter x 10" Tall
2 liter (.5 gallons) - 7" Diameter x 8" Tall
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
Please note: Fermenting crocks cannot be delivered to a PO box. If you order a Fermenting Crock, please provide a street address for delivery.
Are you ready to add some style and tradition to your kitchen? We love showing...
- 2.5 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features a waterseal airlock- Comes with Luna Glass Crock...
- 2 Liter (.5 gal) or 3 Liter (.8 gal) Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features...
A fermenting crock is even better when you have lots of recipes to fill it...