- 2 Liter (.5 gal) or 3 Liter (.8 gal) Green Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock
- Features a waterseal airlock
- Includes our exclusive non-porous Luna Glass Crock Weights
- Handcrafted in Poland, Lead-free and cadmium-free glaze
- Decorative crock in popular Green color
This unique glazed ceramic fermenting crock is hand made in a small workshop in the Tatra mountains of southern Poland. The hand applied glaze is a beautiful translucent green color, and the decorative carved designs on the surface are also done by hand. This crock is also available in a cream glaze here. This is a Stone Creek Trading exclusive item, we promise you won't find it anywhere else.
This small fermenting pot, like all of our fermenting pots, features a water seal that allows gases to escape while preventing any mold from forming. The 3L size comes with our 6.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights while the 2L comes with the 5.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights.
These small fermenting crocks are great for those who are just getting started with fermenting or for those looking for a unique fermenting vessel. The smaller size is more appropriate for kimchi, beets, or sauerkraut.
Because these crocks are handmade, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks.
All you need to add is water, salt and your vegetables of choice, and you are only weeks away from a pro-biotic rich, lacto-fermented superfood!
Dimensions: 3 Liter (.8 gallons) - 8" Diameter x 10" Tall
2 liter (.5 gallons) - 7" Diameter x 8" Tall
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
Please note: Fermenting crocks cannot be delivered to a PO box. If you order a Fermenting Crock, please provide a street address for delivery.
- 2 Liter (.5 gal) or 3 Liter (.8 gal) Cream Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock-...
- Great for serving and storing - Handcrafted in Poland in a small studio -...
If you love unique, hand crafted ceramics, this mug is wonderful addition to your collection! ...
- Ideal for storing garlic- Holes promote air circulation to prevent mold- Storing in a...