- 4 Liter (1 gallon), 3 Liter (.8 gallon) or 8 Liter (2.1 gallon) Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock
- Features a waterseal airlock
- Comes with Luna Glass Crock Weights!
- Handcrafted in Poland, Lead-free glaze
- Handmade in a small studio
Please note: We are currently out of stock of the 3L & 8L Polish Barrel Crocks. We expect to have more in June 2017.
If you are looking for a classic Polish Fermenting Crock, this is for you. Our new line of Polish fermenting crocks are made in a small town in southern Poland. We are excited to be working with this young ceramic company as they expand their production. Each crock we import and sell means that their small business can grow, expanding into new sizes and styles!
The Polish Fermenting Crocks feature a lead free brown glaze. These crocks also feature an water seal airlock which allows the gases created during fermenting to escape, but prevent mold or bacteria from entering the crock. These crocks do not have a perfect finish, but will do the job and at a great price.
Because these crocks are handmade in a small studio, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks.
The classic barrel shape of this crock is reminiscent of the days when people fermented in wooden barrels. The 3 & 4 Liter size makes this crock great for experimenting and is the right size for 1-2 people. The 8L crock is great for making larger batches. Included with the crock are a set of our signature patent pending Luna Glass Crock Weights.
Another unique Stone Creek Trading exclusive, these Polish Fermenting Crocks are sure to be a hit!
Dimensions: 4 Liter - 7" Diameter x 10" Tall
3 Liter - 6" Diameter x 8" Tall
8 Liter - 8" Diameter x 10" Tall
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
Included in this kit: - 5 Liter (1.3 gal) Stoneware Fermenting Crock with glass weights-...
- 5 Liter (1.3 gal) Stoneware Fermenting Crock - Includes matching weights, and features...
$87.00 - Sold Out
- 5 Liter (1.3 gal) Stoneware Fermenting Crock in new color - Olive Green...
- 2 Liter, 3 Liter or 4 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features a waterseal...