- 2.5 Liter, 5 Liter or 6 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock
- Features a waterseal airlock
- 5L & 6L comes with Luna Glass Crock Weights, 2.5L does not include weights
- Handcrafted in Poland, Lead-free and cadmium-free glaze
- Beautiful, unique decorative fermenting crock
This crock is the perfect balance of an attractive display piece and a functional glazed ceramic fermenting crock. Each piece is hand made by a local artisan in a small workshop in Poland. The hand applied glaze comes in cream color with a light brown overlay on the outside. The interior has a smooth glazed finish, while the exterior features handmade decorative designs on the surface. The exterior glaze is thinner with a matte finish. This is a Stone Creek Trading exclusive item, we promise you won't find it anywhere else.
This small fermenting pot, like all of our fermenting pots, features a water seal that allows gases to escape while preventing any mold from forming. The 5 Liter and 6 Liter sizes come with our 6.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights. Unfortunately, we don't have a small enough weight which fits in the 2.5L crock. Therefore, when you purchase the smaller 2.5L crock, you will receive the crock and the lid, but no matching weights.
This crock features a lavender design. On one side of the crock are the blooms and leaves in purple and green, while the other side features several stems of lavender with a red and purple butterfly.
Because these crocks are handmade in a small studio, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks. The ceramic artists hand draw and paint the designs on the side of the crocks, which means slight variations in shape and color are to be expected.
These crocks are the perfect display piece for when you want to show off your fermenting experiments. They will look right at home on your countertop while they get to work creating a wonderful, probiotic rich super food!
Dimensions: 2.5 Liter (.66 gal or 5 pints) - 6" Diameter x 8" Tall
5 Liter (1.3 gal) - 8" Diameter x 10" Tall
6 Liter (1.6 gal) - 9" Diameter x 10.5" Tall
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
Please note: Fermenting crocks cannot be delivered to a PO box. If you order a Fermenting Crock, please provide a street address for delivery.
- 2.5 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features a waterseal airlock- Comes with Luna Glass Crock...
- Non-Porous Glass Weights for Fermenting Crocks- Upgraded alternative to traditional porous ceramic weights- Won't...
- Great for Slaw and Sauerkraut - Terrific for filling a Fermenting Crock ...
Our solid wood cabbage tamper is perfect for mashing all the juice out of your...